I got here about six or seven weeks ago and I have been getting used to it since. Of course it is a lot different from what I expected. I suppose that is largely because this is such a center of the technology sector in South Asia. I have been really fortunate in a lot of things. Obviously I am making a great deal of money and living in a place where money can go a very long way. I found a girlfriend by accident, what they call a desi girl here. That is what they call themselves here. From what I gather it just means local in one of the countless languages used in this land. The girl is a software engineer like me and a very good one. Continue reading “I Have Been Living in Bangalore”
As life changes, Bermuda’s extraordinary qualities endure: moonlit beaches, secluded coves, nighttime symphonies of tiny tree frogs and, Everything here is so charming. Just a short flight from East Coast cities, Bermuda has no casinos, hardly any fast-food restaurants, and is famous for its tranquil pink sand beaches.
A Hawaii wedding will be effortlessly steeped in natural beauty, from its crystal-clear blue ocean waters and fiery lava flows to tall mountain peaks and crashing waterfalls.For brides and grooms to-be planning their dream wedding in Hawaii, toes in the sand ceremonies, beautiful beachfront estates and unique one-of-a-kind venues are plentiful.All of these will make people think that Hawaii is the most romantic place in the world.
Mexico has a little bit of everything — from four and five star resorts to a staggering array of natural wonders. It’s not just about the beach: Your guests won’t want to miss Mexico’s ancient archaeological sites from the Mayan ruins on the Yucatan peninsula to the pyramid-lined Avenue of the Dead, just outside of Mexico City.
Ireland is a world-famous wedding destination.From the 900-miles of wind-battered coastline to the surreal wedge tombs of Burren, to the dank, dark pubs of Dublin, the Irish have never pursued perfection. But these lyrical elements provides drama and color to all Ireland weddings.
Tahitian islands wedding
For decades the Tahitian islands have been a paradise-on-earth for romance-seeking couples. Now, they’re also perfect for destination weddings.Romance is in the air from the moment you set foot in the islands. Tahiti and her islands are a sensual paradise ripe for creating magical romantic memories that will last a lifetime. Rekindling the fires of passion is easy with a variety of signature Tahitian romantic excursions and services including the Polynesian Canoe Breakfast, Private Motu Picnic, and of course the pageantry of a traditional Polynesian Wedding Ceremony.
Colorado has the most amazing, diverse landscapes that are seemingly made to be backdrops for destination weddings.n the Colorado Rockies, you can be immersed in the mountains, but still have those amenities and services that would rival even the most luxurious hotel in New York, where all you’d have would be a reception in a ballroom.These are suitable for your wedding here.
The beautiful Bahamas, just off the coast of Florida, offer couples everything from 24/7 excitement to total laid-back bliss, depending on whether they opt for developed Nassau, Freeport, Paradise, and Grand Bahama Island or one of the low-key Out Islands.You have more than 700 islands of the Bahamas to choose from, although hotels with destination wedding services are only available on a handful. All of the islands of the Bahamas are ringed by coral-sand beaches, which makes it a prime spot for beach weddings set against clear, clean, aquamarine waters.
Many people today are more and more interested in being “Eco Friendly” where possible. This willingness to be Eco Friendly is a driving factor behind many people in their everyday lives. Sometimes it is the big things in life, such as electric cars; sometimes it is the small things, such as recycling that plastic bottle. The world we live in today is so different than the world of yesterday, people care a lot about the environment and want to make changes.
There is a growing demand for all things to be more environmentally sound and this is starting to make an impact in the choices people make for that special day, their Wedding.
To help with this Eco Friendly wood rings are becoming more and more popular as Wedding Bands/Rings. Wood is naturally beautiful and crafted correctly; it provides a band of unrivalled beauty and unmistakable quality.
Getting a pair of wood rings shows not only your commitment to each other but also to the environment. Let the wood compliment your beauty on the day.
Selecting the right wood is critical, most popular are Walnut, Ash and Oak, good hardwoods that have a classic timeless beauty. However, if you want a specific wood this usually can be arranged via a custom set of rings. It is generally a good idea to stick with one of the hardwoods, as their longevity is far greater than the softwoods. Each type of wood has its own characteristics and the different grains and colours offer a myriad of choices.
Once you have selected the right wood for you, it is then important that you speak to your vendor and enquire about the source of the wood. Where did it come from? Is it from an ethical managed forest? Is it recycled or repurposed wood? It is important to understand where the materials come to ensure the rings for special day are what you desired an Eco Friendly Wood ring. This is especially important if you are having custom wood rings created, as this is normally done from wood that has to be purchased specially in for you, therefore it is important to ask that question of where is it coming from.
To add that extra bit of magic they say a ring crafted in the ancient hills of Celtic and Viking settlements adds that extra touch of wonder, so it is important to understand where your ring is made as well.
Your wedding is the most important day of your life. And this day is the best one to take some great photos of you and your partner. If you want to take amazing photos on the big day, it’s a good idea to hire a good photo booth. You will get many snaps of all the people present at the wedding. Given below are some tips to help you choose the best photo booth.
Closed vs open air booths
In a closed photo booth, the guests have to step inside. You can find these boxes in shopping malls. Since they are simple and easy to use, they are still used at weddings. This booth is self-contained and appears neat in the room. However, the downside is that they are heavy and can cost a lot to transport from one location to another.
The open-air type, on the other hand, can be easily transported. You can install it anywhere provided there is enough space. So, you can go for the right one based on your needs.
As far as the picture quality is concerned, the closed photo type don’t offer high quality pictures. The problem is that most of these boxes use webcam to take photos. Another problem is that the lighting is poor. On the other hand, the other type uses DSLR cameras to take professional quality photos. For lighting, a professional studio flash is used. As a result, the image quality is the highest.
The open-air type offers a host of backdrop option. As a matter of fact, the majority of companies offer a wide range of backdrops to help you choose one that can meet your needs. However, it’s important to keep in mind that the closed booths may not offer that many options as far as backdrops is concerned.
The closed photo booths don’t offer a lot of space inside them. So, if there are a lot of people, they will look like they are stuffed inside the room. On the other hand, the modern type offers a relatively bigger backdrop. Therefore, many people can stand together for the photo shoot.
Make sure there is enough room for the photo booth installation. To give you an idea, most of the booths need an area of 3×3 meters. Therefore, it’s very important to choose a place where the thing can be installed. So, choosing a good area is important.
DIY photo booth
If hiring a good photo booth is not an option for you, we suggest that you follow the DIY route. In other words, you can design your own based on your needs. Crafting a handmade backdrop is easy. Plus, you can use a Polaroid camera. The quality won’t be high but at least you have something to have fun with the guests.
So, if you are going to hire a photo booth for your wedding day, we suggest that you follow the advice and tips given in this article. This will help you avoid making the wrong choice.
For the last few several weeks, my son has been sinking in homework! He’s in second-grade. As you may know, he has dyslexia and ADHD. But, his “disabilities” are not the issue. As a point in reality, our focused treatments and his effort have put him near “grade-level.” He dislikes composing (the procedure of developing characters, not composition). Otherwise, he’s advancing perfectly.
Nonetheless, he’s sinking in preparation.
This previous end of the week, he had a three-day end of the week. (In concept, anyway.) We invested three times every day on preparation. By Weekend mid-day, I was creeping out of my skin! I was thinking, “Geez! I am expected to help other parent AVOID this mess! What guidance do I give others that I am not getting for myself?”
I basically got my “bad blood study guide for Parents!” CDs and look through the desk of material. This is not the new I have done this. Couple of years back again; when my son was in pre-school, I had to re-orient myself with all of the training I discovered over many years as an in-home teacher and preparation tutor.
I am satisfied to say that I recognized our troublesome places and fixed course. I discovered my “Night before University Tool” and “Chip Video Program.” Factors started to hum again.
Perhaps it would perform now, too. I ran through the record of subjects on the CDs. I psychologically examined each one off of the record. “We are doing that…and that…and that…” I was thinking.
“So, what am I missing?” I was thinking to myself. Mother or father Shame is an unpleasant factor for all of us, but this was more than just Mother or father Shame. Since this is what I do for an income, Expert Shame set in I you waste your time in games.
I WAS SUDDENLY STRUCK BY A LIGHTNING BOLT OF THE OBVIOUS…
I have been training parent and learners through preparation for over 15 years and have verbal with thousands of parents about preparation fights. I can usually trouble-shoot any preparation issue, provided that parent *really* wants to remove it. “Too much homework” is the hardest issue to solve!
THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY
I must tell you, when I was a class room teacher, I had NO WAY of understanding if the amount of work was too much! I allocated what I *thought* was affordable. The preparation basically returned again university, finish and precise.
Yippee! Finally, your wedding date is locked and you have hell number of things to look after. The wedding outfit, wedding venue, Mehandi, personal care, and the list go on. Planning so many tasks at a time can put you under immense stress and could deteriorate your health. Moreover, you also want to look sizzling hot and beautiful at your wedding day but stress can ruin your overall appearance.
For all those brides and grooms which are striving hard to make their wedding entrancing but going through a lot of stress, we’ve collated some easy to follow tips that will help you to kick out stress.
Perhaps the greatest stress buster is music. Not many individuals know the fact that music has an amazing healing ability. Music can fill the greatest wounds and the deepest sorrows. If you are going through a lot of stress while planning for the wedding, just plug in your earphone and start listening to your favorite music to kick stress right on the face.
2. Talk to Your Partner
Is there anything more soothing than having a conversation with your spouse-to-be? Take some time from your busy schedule to chit-chat with your partner and talking about the things you both love except wedding planning. It will give you a lot of relief and surely bring a smile on your face.
The greatest giants like Gautam Buddha, Mahaveera that have ever walked on the earth achieved Nirvana through meditation. We are pretty sure that you too can achieve a bit of inner peace and beat the stress by meditating for at least 15 minutes on a daily basis. Meditation is one of the best and easy to do methods which can put your mind at ease without much of a hitch.
4. Body Massage
There is a very subtle connection between the mind and the body. You can experience the utmost happiness and perform at the optimum level when both are in harmony. When you are under stress, you can’t feel happiness no matter how hard you try. Getting a good body massage for at least 30 minutes can completely cut down stress and provide your mind and body utmost relaxation.
5. Hire a Wedding Planner
This pointer seems bit awkward in this list but it is directly connected with the context. Planning and managing every task of the wedding can put anyone under massive stress. When you hire a wedding planner in Bangalore, you free yourself from the arduous wedding planning task and get ample time to have fun with your loved ones. Wedding planners work as stress buster by taking all the responsibilities on their shoulder.
6. Follow your Hobby
How good it feels when we do the things we love without any motive, just for sheer happiness. When was the last time you followed your hobby? Spend some time to do the things which you still love to do, be it traveling, photography, or some game. Following your hobby is an excellent way to eliminate stress.
Apart from the above-mentioned pointers, there are also other methods to beat the stress. If you are thinking hard to hire a professional wedding planner but don’t know from where to start, don’t worry. Hop on to Shaadidukaan.com, an online wedding market renowned for providing top-rated wedding vendors for wedding functions. Visit the website and find the best wedding planners at a budgeted price to make your wedding planning stress free.
When you see sparkler posters outside cafes showing what special they are serving tonight, you tend to read it because it is just so attractive. With flashing lights and a clear display, it is the restaurant’s best bet to get their menu across to people who wander by. This is essentially what your wedding sparkler sign posters need to be used for; telling people what they can expect in the function.
So let us explore some of the ways you can get these wedding sparkler sign posters made to aid you in your organization.
Safe and Effective
Weddings tend to get crowded at some points when everyone is standing and greeting each other, and in those times concerns of safety might arise because the signs are using electricity as their source of energy. However, considering the low power they operate at and how modest their consumption is, those designed by well-known suppliers will tend to not cause such issues.
You can bet on your messages reaching out effectively to everyone because those who pass by it near the entrance or so will read along and stay updated with what is about to happen.
Notify the Schedule
Like any other proper function, a wedding also has designated time slots during which particular things will happen. Even if you were kind enough to send an invitation card to every household representative present in the function, the chances that they read the entire schedule or remembered it are very slim, so you need to go this extra mile in order to make sure that your guests do not go restless.
There is always a possibility of there being untimely changes that you cannot afford letting everyone know individually, but that is also an instance where such sign posters can come to your assistance. All in all, any problem related to the schedule of the wedding being available to the people can be dealt with using these sparkler sign posters.
When somebody refers to you as an ‘esteemed guest’, you automatically start feeling good about yourself. Being invited to a wedding basically means that you were an esteemed guest for the person who has this day in history named to him/her, and when that person goes the extra mile of placing posters all around saying how thankful he/she is that you could make it, the warm feeling of being welcomed is just overwhelming.
Having some posters all around the area which make your guests experience that feeling is a sign of compassion that they will certainly revere to. In addition, they act as a great addition to the decoration as well, so that is an added point.
Sign posters which are lit up are great places for people to gather round and take incredible and memorable pictures. There are no limitations which state that you cannot fill up your sign posters with appreciable humor that lightens up the place. Young people tend to be attracted to such ideas and they call up their friends and sometimes even the people who are marrying to take a picture around the funny poster, which goes on to become a keepsake in the upcoming years.
Time It Well
There are some sparkler sign posters you can reserve to light up when something important happens. For example, one that is exclusive to welcome the bride and groom as they enter, or one that announces that food is about to be served. It is again, an excellent and convenient way to increase the aesthetic appeal of your function as well as its elegance.
You need to be careful you have all the detailed posters you need and that you place your order sufficiently before the date, because the right sparkler at the right time perfects the right matchmaking!
Woo Hoo! You’re engaged! Congratulations!
Now comes the big question… do you have your photographer?
Too daunting of a task to think of right now?
Not to worry, choosing a wedding photographer is really not that difficult if you know what to ask. Being educated about each photographer’s qualifications and offerings is the first step to narrowing down the list of choices.
We have answered thousands of questions from hundreds of couples and we have narrowed down the most important questions that everyone should know. This list is not 100 questions long! This is a relatively short list but these questions are the ones that are the most important ones.
So let’s begin!
1. How many weddings have you photographed? First off, why is this important? It is important because it shows experience. You want a photographer that has photographed more than a few weddings. Experience is necessary because you want a photographer who knows what they are doing! How to pose couples and groups. Knowing what photographs to take and how to take them is key to quality photography. You don’t want to have to tell your photographer what photographs to take and how to pose people you have enough to think about; and besides what are you paying them for?
2. Do you do photography full time? Not all photographers do this as their main job. More and more people are picking up photography as a hobby or to bring in some extra income. Weekend warriors are rampant in the photography industry. This is something you may want to know. To some couples, it does not matter, but if it does matter then this is a good question to ask.
3. Do you carry backup equipment? This also goes to experience. Every photographer who has been in business for awhile knows that anything can happen and usually does. Only carrying one camera and lens is just asking for failure. And you certainly don’t want that failure to happen at your wedding!
4. Do you have business insurance? Not only to cover equipment but liability as well. This is a sign of a professional. A professional business should always have insurance.
5. What will you wear to photograph my wedding? You would be surprised what we have seen photographers wear to photograph in. You should know going in if you can expect yoga pants or black jeans or professional attire. If you are having a casual wedding and don’t care then you do not need to worry. But if you are having a wedding where you do not expect to see yoga pants and flip flops then you should make that clear up front.
6. How long after the wedding will our photographs be available? Some photographers will take as long as 6 months to edit a wedding. You should know how long to expect before you book.
7. How many edited images can I expect? This is important because some photographers take 2,000 images but only edit and deliver 300. You should know in advance if you will receive all of your photographs, less bad ones of course, or only a selection of photographs taken.
8. Do I receive my high-resolution digital files and will they be watermarked and resized? A combination question but it all goes together. Of course, you want to know if you will receive your digital files. The vast majority of photographers do offer them in their packages but there are still some holdouts that will charge extra for them, so you should know. And along the same lines, some photographers will resize and watermark the digital files that they give you so that you are still forced to order prints from them.
9. What is your deposit and when is the balance due? Again, you should know this up front before you book. Every photographer will do this differently. The average options are; a specific deposit amount with the balance due before the wedding; a 1/3 now, 1/3 before the wedding and the final 1/3 upon delivery; payment plans etc. Just make sure you know when and how everything is due.
10. Are the photographs that I see in your samples a good indication of your style? This is important. You want to like the photographs that your favorite photographer is showing you. If you do not like the sample photographs then that is a good indication that you will not like the photographs they take for you. You cannot expect the photographer to shoot in a different style just because they have a price and personality that you like. Make sure you love the whole package!
11. Are there any additional fees I should be aware of? Taxes, editing, travel, meals, additional time etc etc. You should know these things before you book.
12. Do you have a contract? Never book a photographer without a contract! This protects both of you.
OK, so did I overwhelm you? I certainly hope not! Of course, there are other questions to ask, lots of them, but these are what I would consider the most important. And you should ask about packages and other details but this is the nitty gritty must know stuff.
Good luck! And try not to get too overwhelmed!
We shall explore the ways you can give something special to the people who make your day special, but for that there are some clarifications you need to be on par with. Essentially, to do something unique you will have to accept that your costs might shoot up, so if your budget does not allow you that luxury you will have to be honest to yourself and cut out on some of the extravagancies. For your convenience, all the ideas portrayed here will be as adjusted to economical needs as possible.
Without further ado, check out our pick of great ways to make your wedding favour box a sign everyone looks at to remember a great day.
Wedding Favour Tags
The tag is the introduction to this little surprise you have packed for each guest of yours, so it is a good idea to start making it as incredible as you can. Wedding favour tags usually have a very thankful tone and start off with the words “Accept our gratitude” or “Thank you for attending”, and yes it is a nice feeling when someone says he/she appreciates your presence, but why not say the same thing in a more interesting fashion?
For instance, instead of words, each tag can have a small picture of the bride and groom standing with thumbs up showing that they are pleased with your presence. Or if you have an attachment to words, then you can use some mild humor that relates to the wedding or the people involved, something everyone will understand. Prepare your tag according to this guide and you will certainly see a wave of smiles as soon as the distribution is complete.
Oh look! Chocolates and candies; my favorite wedding favour surprise, except that I always get these because they have transformed from a choice to a norm.
It is not important for the box to contain something that everyone necessarily has to eat; you can use it as your way of wowing the audience with not your wealth, but your creativity.
For example, how about you place a card inside the box, and people with matching cards are supposed to sit together for at least 20 minutes in the wedding to break the ice and form new companionships. Or, alongside the mandatory sweets, it can have a small decoration piece related to the wedding that the attendees can keep with them, and remember the date by. Again, the possibilities are limitless, and you can play as smart as you want because it is your day.
The wedding favour tags are not the only things that need to be designed; the box (or the pouch) has to be of a color and style that synchronizes with the tag and the theme of the wedding (if any). That being said, the design does not have to be the kind of graffiti or specific designs in various colours you see in weddings all around you, it can be as different as you like.
Most of the times people are so curious to open the box to unveil what is inside that they ignore the pattern you chose, so it is up to you to spice things up in a fashion that makes them wait and admire the uniqueness, if not beauty, of the box.
For example, the design on the box can be such that it states thank you in a language that is not native among the guests in the wedding; they will keep wondering what it is and some curious souls might even come to you and ask. It is certain to make the environment much livelier, which is essentially what you aim to do with wedding favour boxes.
Wedding sparkler buckets are a great way to make the entire eve a lot more interesting. A bucket full of those that the guests can just reach out to and light up is one of the best ways to keep the guests occupied and give the place a feeling that it is indeed alive. Wedding sparkler buckets can turn out to be dangerous if they are not handled with care and not under adult supervision in the case of children, because their tips are sharp and the sparks can cause harm to those around.
Another problem that many people associate with the use of sparklers in such events is that they act environmental polluters with their smoke and smell, for which you need to be sure you contact the right supplier. All in all, a bucket full of sparklers is what every table needs!
A table having a vase of fresh flowers is the perfect way to make someone look forward to the wedding, because they enter and see that their tables are decorated so well which instantly makes them look forward to the evening. If you really want to spice up their evening a bit more, you can have a flat vase full of flowers with sweets which are kept in that environment that the people can consume at will.
Remember; to make the wedding tables one of the most aesthetically pleasing outfits of your wedding, you will need to do something new or at least impactful like this in order to get the vote of ‘the wedding we will always remember’.
A wedding is one event where people come dressed up in the most stylish, sophisticated and quality dressing they have. You need to understand, however, that this saying does not apply to just humans; it applies to everything around ranging from the walls to the tables.
For starters, you need to be sure whether the wedding you are organizing has a theme or not. By default, if such an event does not have a theme, then the most dominant colour that is seen around is thought to be the theme colour. This means that if the walls or the lawn is mostly decorated in white, and you come up with a color for the table cloths that is not even remotely white, you are doing it wrong. This theme is quite important in making sure that the people around feel good about the setting, because there may not by many extrinsic critics, but there will always be many intrinsic ones.
As a man who wears a standard three-piece suit, you are not usually concerned with how the material of the tablecloth feels against your bare arm, but as a woman that will certainly bother you if you have not decided to wear a full sleeved dress. You cannot simply provide candy to the eyes of the guest at the cost of their overall comfort.
Make sure that the seat cushions are as comfortable as your budget can afford, that the table is sturdy and not uncomfortable to keep hands on and that no part of your setting near the table is untidy, because the bride and groom do not want their anniversary date to be remembered by negative connotations.
When it comes to weddings, the right décor can completely transform even the simplest of venues into the magical setting you always wanted it to be. This is a once-in-a-lifetime celebration that deserves nothing short of the very best of everything. But then, take a moment here to define what makes ‘best’ in terms of the décor for your wedding ceremony? Do you like flowers or lights? Glamour or simplicity? Extravagance or minimalism? What color scheme do you wish to follow? What about the stage – how do you want to make it look prominent? The chairs and tables? The pews and altar? Wow. didn’t think there would be SO MANY choices to make now, did you? Don’t worry – this article is here to sort out most of your confusions. Here is a basic list of things that you should consider when finalizing and using you wedding décor:
Final plans for your celebrations
The eventual proceedings that you have planned for the day will have a major impact on your decorations. For example, whether the wedding will be indoors or outdoors? Are you planning a church ceremony or an informal event? The schedule, timing, day, predicted weather – all these factors should be taken into account while choosing your wedding décor.
Your overall theme for the day
Everything from the colors to the material used for decorations to the way your furniture has to be arranged will depend on the theme that you have picked out for the day. Picking out a central color scheme from the start will help you match everything related to the central theme perfectly. When it comes to items of wedding decorations, the most popular options are flowers, candles, and ribbons. You can use them in many creative ways to come up with ethereal decorations for a dreamy day.
Priority areas in the venue
Speaking about the decorations for your ceremony, the focus will primarily be on the altar or the altar equivalent as the focus and attention of all the guests will be on it. Some other important areas that will require special focus for décor are the pews and the doorway through which the bride and groom will enter. For the decoration of your reception area, the priority areas are the head table where you will be sitting and which will be the center point of the celebrations. Next choose some stunning centerpieces for the tables, décor for the entrance, and the dance floor.
Your overall budget for the party
This is the last and probably the most important factor to consider when it comes to planning your wedding venue decorations. If you are looking to save some money here, make sure that you keep your purchases to a minimum. Instead, choose wedding furniture and décor rental services and get the right items to deck up your venue without breaking the bank.
The right wedding décor is the key to making this special moment unforgettable. So if you are planning to get married soon, then don’t forget to consider these things while using wedding décor.
1. Choose your dress well in advance. Your dress is one of the most important items in your wedding plans, so make sure you take enough time to choose one that suits you – not your best friend, not your bridesmaids, and not your mother. For the day of your wedding, you’ll want a dress in which you can stand, walk and dance in without worrying about “wardrobe malfunctions” or causing you discomfort. Allow necessary time if you decide on having the dress made, but even if bought “off the rack,” you’ll need to factor in time for tailoring and any adjustments. Choosing a comfortable wedding dress will make you look natural on the wedding day, it also helps the wedding photographers and videographers to capture more great moments. Imagine if the bride has always to worry if her wedding dress will fall, she will not have a natural or pleasant facial expression, and it will make your wedding photographers and videographers have a hard time doing their job to capture the “great” moments.
2. Choose a classic hair style. You don’t want to overpower your dress and headpiece with a flamboyant hair style or color that overwhelms everything else. Keep it simple and classic, and remember to practice the look you want at home or with your stylist before the wedding day. When we recorded a wedding in summer 2011, a bride chose a hair style that her hair covers half of her face. This couple chose to do the outdoor photo/video session by the lake in downtown Toronto. As you can imagine, it is very windy by the lake, her hair flies everywhere…
3. Fix your nails professionally. Have your nails professionally manicured the day before the wedding. This is one thing you don’t want to do too far in advance. Reduce the chances of a broken nail, chipped polish; or, if using applied nails, reduce the risk of having one coming off by having your manicure as late as possible. If you are not inclined toward colored polishes or long fingernails, simply make sure that they are neatly trimmed, filed, polished, and buffed. Your hands will be the focus of attention when showing off that new wedding ring and for photos and video.
4. Enhance your beauty with makeup. Makeup is the last thing you’ll need to worry over. It is done on the big day itself but you should have a test run before this. Don’t try to transform yourself into a different person with dramatic eye makeup or garish lipstick. Simply make the real you look better! This is also going to help you look good on the wedding photos and videos.
• Use a slightly heavier hand than with your usual daytime makeup so that your photos won’t have you appearing washed-out looking, but don’t overdo it. And if your wedding is at night, with more subtle lighting, apply makeup as though you were going to a club or restaurant at night – a little heavier than daytime, but not too much! Avoid deep red lipstick as well as a too-pale pink. Frosted eyeshadows or lipsticks are definite no-nos. Taking your own photo with a digital camera or a camera phone is a good way to check your makeup before the wedding photos and videos.
• Also, if you have sensitive skin, this is not the time to try a new brand. The last thing you want to do is head for the altar with blotches or zits thanks to an allergic reaction.
5. Prepare in advance to feel your best.
• The night before your wedding is not the time for partying, so get eight hours of restful sleep. If you’re having a rehearsal dinner, or a bachelorette bash, make sure that it ends early. Drink moderately or, better yet, not at all. Bloodshot eyes and a banging hangover will not make for a fun wedding.
• Don’t gorge yourself the night before because we all know that there are strange forces at work which will try to make your wedding gown just a wee bit snug in the morning. Let alone the fact that it isn’t so pleasant feeling bloated! To overcome excitement and nerves, try taking a long walk – it can help with pre-nuptial jitters. A relaxing bath with soothing background music, a cup of herbal tea, and you should be ready to doze off with images of a happy future marriage in your dreams.
6. Be yourself. It is absolutely normal to feel awkward when you are surrounded by the wedding photographers and videographers on the big day, especially for those who marry for the first time. Just try to think there is only your and your love when they are taking photos for you. Modern professional photographers and videographers do not take lots of photo when they say “one, two, three, cheese”, instead, like our photographers and videographers, they capture the most natural moment by giving the couple some creative directions and then follow the flow to capture the great moments.
It can be a very simple or very complex task to choose the bridesmaids. Would you like to know how to get it right? Today I will talk about some keys. I think they will be beneficial for you to do right things. Take note of what is good for you.
Before you choose your bridesmaids, you should consider it well. It is not something you can improvise. Of course, they will play an important role on the wedding day, especially, they will support you and do something helpful for you through the preparations. When you choose your gorgeous lace wedding dresses, your bridesmaids will company you and give you some guidance. They will also give their advice to choose bridal shoes, or provide some creative ideas until you find a wonderful bridal bouquet. So it is not so easy to find the ideal bridesmaids, How to deal with it? Please see the following advice.
1. Be trendy
Its origin goes back to ancient Rome, when the bridesmaids accompanied the bride to the place of the wedding. Their main function was to protect her during the trip, reason why they dressed in similar costumes is the objective of confusing to possible kidnappers. In the Anglo-Saxon weddings, they were called flower girls, because they threw petals at the bride’s step to wish her good luck.
2. What functions do they play?
Before deciding them between candidates, you have to think about the functions that your bridesmaids will perform: this way you will know who to choose. Not everyone serves, as they should work as a team, be patient and always be at your disposal. Remember that the role of the maid of honor is not just to precede you on your way to the altar or to put on the tail of your dress. In the same way that you have spent time thinking about original wedding details or have consulted several catalogs until you find those perfect wedding shoes, you also have to make an effort to find the ideal bridesmaids. These will be your main tasks:
Before the wedding:
Traditionally, bridesmaids should help you with all the wedding preparations and support you unconditionally so you won’t feel too nervous. They will advise you on the choice of your bridal look, the bouquet… And they will also help you look for ideas for wedding details, to think about the music for the banquet, to decide on the bridal cake or even to look at hairstyles for loose hair. And, of course, they will organize an unforgettable party.
The wedding day:
They have to help you from the first thing in the morning, taking care of you and make sure that you are perfect. They will also accompany you to the church, ensuring that your nice ball gown wedding dress and the tail are always where they should be.
3. Who should I choose?
Traditionally the bridesmaids are single and young. They must also be willing and able to solve any problem that may happen. It is advisable that all of you live in the same city or nearby to organize fun meetings or informal meals to go and organize everything with peace of mind. Think that you should choose funny, organized, responsible and interested girls in your well-being.
After you choose bridesmaids, it is time to tell the color and style of bridesmaids dresses.